Followers

"nuffnang blog awards,here i come"


The reasons why I want to attend the Nuffnang Asia-Pasific Blog Awards 2011 are:

  1. Since I am new in blogging, I don't have a chance to join any events or outing organised by Nuffnang.It will be awesome if you guys invites me ;)
  2. I want to meet the awesome people and maybe exchange ideas in writing.I bet that whoever attend the event must be great person in the blogging world.Oh my.I want to go please :)
  3. Last but not least, if i get the exclusive invites, I will be the happiest person in the world.

Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.


*saja merepek 
di malam hari
kalau  dapat
apa salah nya
hehehehehe

No comments: